Panda family photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The new addition are the black guys. There are 3 , they are awesome !!!! Black Venezuela Corys

The black Venezuela cores are neat. I've heard they are pretty rare. This past spring I had a chance to pick up 8 of them, but I had to pass. I'm kicking myself now.

I'm doing this from my phone so I'm not sure it'll work...

David

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 206
I'm kinda second guessing my decision to plant dhg in this 20g long. All my corys seem to struggle to get down through it and sift through the sand. I know in their natural habitat there is hardly any vegetation to deal with, just sand mulm and maybe gravel. What do you guys think?
The biggest reason i planted the dhg was to give the fry a sanctuary.

At feeding time i do a head count every day. I have the same problem. There's always a few stragglers that don't wanna join in for a group photo. Maybe they're camera shy? Lol

Heres my Julii a false one i think,although it said Julii in fish store,he is lonesome as he is a survivor of 3 i had a good while ago now,ive had him 2 n half yrs,i hope to get a Betta soon and if Betta gets on ok with him,ill get a few cory habrosus as i love them :)

Awesome! I have had bettas reject friends that were added AFTER the betta. So if it all works out, I suggest removing him and redecorating, adding the habrosus, then putting him back.

Awesome! I have had bettas reject friends that were added AFTER the betta. So if it all works out, I suggest removing him and redecorating, adding the habrosus, then putting him back.

Right ok,i know Bettas are indivduals so ill wait and see what happens thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom