Panda family photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, he looks like he could use a few friends!
Nice pic ;-)

I know bless him,he potters about ok in tank going about his cory life but i do feel sorry he is on his own,its only cos like.i said he survived another batch of fish i had,i did get sum.habrosus but i had a mini cycle disaster and lost the little guys and i was gutted so ive had to wait until it re cycled which it about is

Nice.
Luv your rock placement. Plants look healthy too. I was gonna go with white sand but chose black instead. Yours makes me wanna do another 20long w/white sand.
What's your current livestock?

Nice.
Luv your rock placement. Plants look healthy too. I was gonna go with white sand but chose black instead. Yours makes me wanna do another 20long w/white sand.

Thank you :) just one julii cory as im on re cycling as had a mini cycle added some cory habrosus and endlers,my julii is from my 1st lot of fish and ive had him 2 n half yrs,i lost my new stock sadly :-( and he survived !!! A toughy.
Its about sorted so im getting a Crowntail Betta,ive read on here though that they all have different characters so ill see how he gets on with Julii then maybe get a few cory habrosus again.
It did recycle but then after 3 tests of all at zero i have an API Master test kit,ive just had another small ammonia spike and my PH is so low Rivercats has recommended crushed coral so just put some in see how i go :)

Nice.

Ps loved your panda corys :) ive bot seen all your tank so would love to see a pic please :) ive seen black sand before and i quite like it

That's so cool.
I just luv how most of these cory species pal around, romp, play and forage all day long without a care in the world. One quick power nap and they're back at it again!
Thanx 4 the pic.:)

tropicalfishlady
So sorry for the delay. I hadn't seen your post requesting more pics. Here some but not recent. My tank has grown out a bit since then.

IMG_20121012_205132.jpg

IMG_20121028_113000.jpg

IMG_20121121_100644.jpg

Swarm after a pwc. All this action for half an algae disc? You'd think they're starved! They sure act like it but I know better!

IMG_20121214_134439.jpg

IMG_20121214_134431.jpg

Here's some of ma cories

Attachments

• image-74806716.jpg
    image-74806716.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1482095443.jpg
    image-1482095443.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image-3565348127.jpg
    image-3565348127.jpg