Panda family photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right ok,i know Bettas are indivduals so ill wait and see what happens thanks !!

Over the years I've found most Betta's will accept cory's without issue. I think since they are more natural colored, no bright colors, and the fact they stay on the bottom, that Betta's just don't find they threatening.

I like the black one, how many did you get? I've never seen them for sale and even if I did I would never see them due to my black gravel.

I got 3. They're only About 2cm maybe 3cm and were £8.50 each. They all seem to be fine but are being more solitary. . I'll post more pics.

I got 3. They're only About 2cm maybe 3cm and were £8.50 each. They all seem to be fine but are being more solitary. . I'll post more pics.

They sound interesting. Will be curious to see if they stay like that over time.

Maybe once they settle in and find nothing threatening they'll come out more.
Are they wild or tank bred?

Over the years I've found most Betta's will accept cory's without issue. I think since they are more natural colored, no bright colors, and the fact they stay on the bottom, that Betta's just don't find they threatening.

Thanks for that mate :),ive read a lot that cory's will be ok with a betta and its habrosus ill get and they are not brightly coloured

My betta wasn't very nice too other fish I added even my kuhlis, so I put in my albinos & he's doing great with them doesn't even notice they,re there :)

My betta wasn't very nice too other fish I added even my kuhlis, so I put in my albinos & he's doing great with them doesn't even notice they,re there :)

Thats great cheers,i have a cory julii left in from other fish,he ia a true asurvivor ive had him 2 n half year,so goin see if he gets on with him 1st.
It will be after xmas now that im goin.get him still a slight ammonia in tank im trying to sort 1st and low ph

Thats great cheers,i have a cory julii left in from other fish,he ia a true asurvivor ive had him 2 n half year,so goin see if he gets on with him 1st.
It will be after xmas now that im goin.get him still a slight ammonia in tank im trying to sort 1st and low ph

Hope it works out well for you :)

Ok, I finally got a few of my Sterbai Cory cats to stay still for a pic or two!!

Attachments

• image-279091382.jpg
    image-279091382.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2147633809.jpg
    image-2147633809.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 96
That's awesome! I was wondering if anyone with those little warmwater cats were gonna post pics.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom