petco did something right yet wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homer8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i have really wanted a puffer and i am getting one from someone on here who is a really good guy but thats not the point. I went into petco 2 weeks ago and saw a tank labeled figure 8 puffer/leopard puffer but there werent any in there. i asked the guy that was working in the aquatics section about the puffers and if they were going to get any more in( he obviously didnt know about fish but he was the only guy they had on so he had to be there). he said that they werent because the distributor they got them from wasnt a good source. he then said he could order them for me and i had to think about it so i walked around the store and came back and asked if he could order them for me. he said that he was mistaken and could not do it. thats when i went home and started looking online for them and found one on here from a user i sent him money and he is getting breather bags so ill have him next week. i went into petco yesterday saw one of the workers that i had talked to before and knew that he knew what he was talking about. i asked him about the puffers and he said he could order them but he said that he didnt order them for anybody because he wanted people that knew what they were doing and knew how to care for them. although i was mad that i had to go online to find a puffer when i could have gotten one at the store for less, i was happy that petco did the right thing and hired someone that knew what they were talking about. just thought i should share my story

Back
Top Bottom