Petco $/gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as you don't drill the bottom glass, I know people who have done it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I wish they still carried the Aqueon tanks over there.

I wish they still carried the Aqueon tanks over there.

Pet supplies plus had aqueons at the $1/gal sale last I was there. No 40b though, 20L and 55, 29 too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ahh flawless timing!

I'm moving across the country and had to give up all my tanks... but when I arrive at my new home, the sale will be on, so I can get my one tank I'm allowed to have in the new place :)

I'm so excited! When I bought one at the last sale I managed to get one of the last Aqueon 55's they had.

Shoot, I saw this on my phone while I was out but forgot to swing by the PetCo on the way home to check. Gonna head over there now to see if they have their flier in the window.

Edit: Their October events sign was up, but no $/gal sale listed on it. I did see an endcap of tanks though that had sale stickers on them. Eyesight not good enough any more to see how much of a sale :( This is in Austin, TX.

That sucks, hope they come through with it. The local guy told me 1st week of Oct, I'm going to give them a call today and see if they'll have them in tomorrow or not. I'm planning on getting 12 10s and 4 20s (if they are drillable).

Shoot, I saw this on my phone while I was out but forgot to swing by the PetCo on the way home to check. Gonna head over there now to see if they have their flier in the window.

Edit: Their October events sign was up, but no $/gal sale listed on it. I did see an endcap of tanks though that had sale stickers on them. Eyesight not good enough any more to see how much of a sale :( This is in Austin, TX.
Which store did you go to? I am in Austin as well and can maybe check a different one.

Which store did you go to? I am in Austin as well and can maybe check a different one.

the arboretum. Went there again just now, tanks are normal prices, no signs up about a sale yet. Maybe I missed the ad in the mail about it starting soon, but I thought I remembered it being on their in-store event calendar last time.

Yay!

What's everyone going to use theirs for? I'm probably going to get one when I get to my new place, and then sit on it for a month or two while I figure that out, lol. Might silicone some dividers to the bottom and make a tiered planted setup or something.

I'd really like a 20 long for shellies, like real bad.. can't do it now though.. this sale just makes it that much harder haha awwww

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom