Petsmart plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have bought a number of them and get them prepped under my 6500K lamp, greened up, grown up a bit.

This I mentioned before, but I had this, but changed my project and

Ended up having it in the bag, just like it is in the pic, from April 9th to July 3rd or there abouts!!! Under the plant lamp and just turned it over 1-2x per day or sometimes I forgot.

Ended up with it about doubling in width, thickness and height, never watered or opened! lol

Just shared it and planted it where it was originally supposed to go, LOLOLOL I was scared to open it up and ruin it, it was growing so well in the bag!

Here are a couple more pics

before rinsing

Some of it...

In my 6.6 Edge, also a few of the Staurogyne Repens (6.6G and 72G)
My fish and snails gobbled up most of the first box!!!:eek:

72 G where something thought I put in an expensive gourmet salad bar!!! Rivercats said her Angel fish nibbled hers and to feed them zucchini to distract and satisfy their greens need.

Also bought a new box of Pogostemon Helferi, just planted it, half the container anyhow...

Here's to hoping it doesn't melt on you for disturbing it by taking it outta the package.

Here's to hoping it doesn't melt on you for disturbing it by taking it outta the package.

I know!!!!!!!:confused: That is what I am concerned about. The DHG in the Edge tank is right under the light and for the two days seems ok, the one in the planted jar isn't looking as well. But I did tear it gently as I could in half length wise so as to get it more light on each side and cover more area.

Back
Top Bottom