pics of my 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swjunkie

Aquarium Advice Freak
finally have a camera here are some pics of my 10g.

Attachments

• dsc02731_103.jpg
    dsc02731_103.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 92
  • dsc02741_616.jpg
    dsc02741_616.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 61
  • dsc02742_212.jpg
    dsc02742_212.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 88
Thanx, once my 125 is done cycling I am gonna move evrything over to it. and probably turn this into a fo/lr tank.

I love how that sits under the arch that looks like it was built just for that absolutely stunning :)

Thanx, I built that wall just for the 10g I have one on each side of my wall. Building another wall for my 125g.

I have 2 of the coralife 40w mini 50/50. on this one the other one I have same except 20w mini's. Here are a couple pictures of the other tank wall.

Attachments

• 10g_008_517.jpg
    10g_008_517.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 58
I'd love to know the specs of your setup. It looks bigger than a 10gal in the pictures heh. I just hope my 20 looks that good. heh. Would you mind sharing what kind of corals you have? And I'm assuming that's live rock that the corals are on, right? Sorry, am new to this.

Sure it is I am measuring outside to outside 20"L x 12"H x 10"W. 13 lbs of LR. 2 hammer corals, 2 devils hand frags, 1 people eater, 2 zoanthids 3 candy coral, 1 cabbage leather, 1 red mushroom, 1 purple bullseye shroom, 1 hairy shroom, 2 florida ricordeas, and the one on the top right I am not sure of. (I forgot what that was). Everything in this tank will be moved to my 125 when it is ready.

I was just teasing you about it not being a 10 gal. It looks awesome! You've done a great job on it.. hopefully you wont leave that tank empty for too long because it does look great in that alcove.

Thanx, I havent decided for sure what I will use them for when I move everything to the new tank yet. I will prob. use one for QT and one for a seahorse tank. I just havent decided. But I do know they will be FO/LR.

Yeah...

I'm still figuring out this whole live rock/ coral thing.. I'm going to do a 20 gallon nano tank, with possibly a clown fish and a clean up crew... hopefully a starfish in there.

sorry I asked how long your tank was and didnt reply back. coralife has some really nice light setups for 24". I would get 2 turbo snails maybe 10 nass. snails. serpent stars are awesome little boogers. and IMHO stay away from damsels. they tend to get very aggressive. a couple percula clowns are nice just if you get more than one get them at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom