Pink fairy wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually I was with you flreefer. I decided to get him because he is least likely to pick at my lion. But watching him swim is actually pretty cool. Kinda adds to the whole venomous species to my pred tank anyhow.

Readingexcalibur said:
Actually I was with you flreefer. I decided to get him because he is least likely to pick at my lion. But watching him swim is actually pretty cool. Kinda adds to the whole venomous species to my pred tank anyhow.

Yeah! Plus, they are great in reef tanks if you wanted one.. And flreefer that would work for you!! You only have like 4 fish..so i think you should go for one;)

Thanks guys, yeah your right...I need a couple more fish. I focused more on corals for quite awhile, thinking I could keep better water that way, but I'm feeling the need for a couple more.
I think my next possible additions are either a Hippo tang, just a beautiful fish, or a Potter's angel. I've wanted the Potter's for years, just afraid of it eating my coral!
Trying for a more Hawaiian tank, except for the gold/band, don't think they are found there.
My opinion of the Foxface has definitely been changed though! :)

Back
Top Bottom