Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettaorr

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was looking to add some plants to my freshwater 31 gallon tank how do I do it? I new all the info I can get to deside if I'm goin with real or not

I suggest doing a lot of research before you use live plants. Read read read and then get the necessary equpiment.

Its not difficult if you educate yourself. Once you get live plants you never go back

I suggest doing a lot of research before you use live plants. Read read read and then get the necessary equpiment.

Its not difficult if you educate yourself. Once you get live plants you never go back

Well that's what I'm trying to find out my lps has a sale on plants this week. I have gravel it's a 30 gallon tank. What kind of light do u need. Do you know any good articles I could read about them.

Go the theplantedtank.net.

Read the articles, look at member tanks, and look at the FAQs in the forum. Best place for information. I recommend making an account and asking any questions yoummay have.

Just google planted tank for beginners or planted tank how to. The search engine will do the rest!

Go the theplantedtank.net.

Read the articles, look at member tanks, and look at the FAQs in the forum. Best place for information. I recommend making an account and asking any questions yoummay have.

Just google planted tank for beginners or planted tank how to. The search engine will do the rest!

Alright I do Alrdy have an account but I'm using the app ill try just the site

Back
Top Bottom