please allow me to introduce myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loopy738

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello all

i started my first aquarium when i was about 10 years old with a red ear turtle named timmy the turtle. 14 years later he is still around.

i started my first saltwater aquarium about 3 years ago by accident. my girlfriend at the time had a 20g tank with 2 seahorses and one small fire fish. she eventually lost interest in caring for the tank so taking what i learned from her and some self educating, i took over. i added a few more small fish and eventually moved the seahorses to another tank so they would be less stressed out. i soon upgraded to a 46g which is what i still have today. the seahorses were among the most difficult, and when they died i gave up on them and shut down that tank.
i moved to a new house about 6 months ago and the tank had to come with me, luckily i only moved about 4 miles. no fish were lost in the process.
i really think its a great hobby and from some posts that ive been reading, there seems to be some very knowledgeable people here to learn from.

Welcome to AA! You will have a great time here. As TCT noted there is a lot of knowledgeable people here. And very friendly too.

Back
Top Bottom