Please forgive my absence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeFeKt

Aquarium Advice Addict
Howdy all,

Been away for a while, my sincere apologies..

Things have been kind of messy lately, everything from work grinding me into an unstable mental state via having to deal with idiots who don't listen on an hourly basis... to a very messy breakup with my now-ex fiance who just happened to be seeing someone else.. grrr,
All I have left is my clothes, my own car, my dog, and my fish and a very large debt of someone elses which I am paying off.
Geez, I haven't even spent time with my fish since late april :(

Anyhoo, things are looking up again, I'm moving on.. met some beautiful friends, and now have my own place with them, I am hunting jobs back in the city. I have met a beautiful girl who supports me in spirit... I have discovered an amazing bond with a horse, and I will be picking up my fish and the 100gal tank this week!!!

Looking forward to getting it all setup, I might start focusing more on my colony of Dimi comps and move away from the mbuna side of things.
I also lost my computer so I will only be online when I am at work, but hopefully I can start asking more questions and helping out around here when I can.
So I just thought I would update you all, this is not a sympathy stunt or a sob story...

Here is a couple of probably the most recent photos I have of my tank as a personal reminder of where I was at.

img_820659_0_f4ce8f2fcb1921a7322306cea3696e4c.jpg

img_820659_1_13eaffba8965c08b6cf303fe4d1b2444.jpg

img_820659_2_ac18cffec8ddf0bacb80c019949b0fe2.jpg

img_820659_3_1b5e05fae74b49d7273ce200e22c8293.jpg

Will have some pics up when i get them all settled in properly..

Matty

Oh my ... you have been, err, busy. :-\
Glad you're getting the fish back, and have found a way back to "normal." And thumbs-up on the horsey bond--there is really nothing like it!

Cheers, can't wait to get my fishies, not long to go now!!

Wonder how many mouthfuls there will be?

Back
Top Bottom