Plecostomus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha! They prob didn't know either. I was at a petsmart once and they had a juvie red empress hap mixed in with the asst peacocks for less than$10. I jumped on it. They didn't even know. Still in my tank today

I spent some time at pleco anatomy school today. I couldn't find any structures that matched what I saw on my albino pleco. I'll keep watching and hoping that I can get a pic of these spooky appendages. Troy deserves no less. ;)

I spent some time at pleco anatomy school today. I couldn't find any structures that matched what I saw on my albino pleco. I'll keep watching and hoping that I can get a pic of these spooky appendages. Troy deserves no less. ;)
Post a pic. I had a gbr grow a crown shaped thing from her head, it looked crazy, she died.

Maybe it's evolution. You'll wake up next week and it's sitting in your kitchen drinking coffee with the dog

Maybe it's evolution. You'll wake up next week and it's sitting in your kitchen drinking coffee with the dog

:D Come on Charley, we can go further than that. It was bioengineering. I'm going to wake up with it drilled into the side of my head adding my brain matter to his. A week later it'll take my gaming box apart and sell it as parts. I love sci-fi themes. :)

The plus for watching it so carefully is that I've noticed loads of detail I hadn't seen before. It has loads of little structures that move independently. It even has what looks like 4 stomach/chest muscles. I'm starting to feel like Jeremy Wade here.

Back
Top Bottom