Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're awesome little fish, great colors and display while spawning! Wait until papa catches the pisto bug:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They're awesome little fish, great colors and display while spawning! Wait until papa catches the pisto bug:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Had the pisto thoughts for a while now. Just not enough room while i was doing lake malawi cichlids. Thanks to the auction and private buyers im almost empty of all africans. Just got a cpl females for TMRC. Now there is abt 500gls of open tanks... My thoughts are that i can multi purpose tanks better with all SA species.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks, clem. How are you doing brothe? Gettin cold up there yet?

Yes sir, its getting cold, but we had a nice warm weekend!!![emoji41]
The wife has gone back home to see her sick mom, Philippines, but it doesn't look good, but the main thing she is home with her family.
So I'm home today, got some guppy fry , and guppies breeding in my 10gal, its going crazy man watching these fish breed, oh I found a platy fry in there too!!!
Got some driftwood soaking for about a week, I'm going to add java ferns to the driftwood pieces and also I bought an Anubis plant as well to be attached. These will be used in future breeding tanks, just going to establish them for now.
I have to figure out how t breed out and handle these guppies, they're exploding.[emoji40]

Clem

Guppies are nicknamed millions fish for a reason... Lol. I did guppies for years. Takes alot of room and an eye for culling. Good fast Sexing is key to seperate the sexes timely enough. Abt 10 tanks per strain is key for long term successful breeding.... Keep it up, brotha. You got this.

May I ask how many tanks you have?

I am jealous of all the good stuff you have going on! However, I currently have three tanks and that's my limit for care right now. I don't know how you do it! Beautiful tanks and plenty of them is very impressive to say the least.

(I especially like that discus tank,it's stunning!)

May I ask how many tanks you have?

I am jealous of all the good stuff you have going on! However, I currently have three tanks and that's my limit for care right now. I don't know how you do it! Beautiful tanks and plenty of them is very impressive to say the least.

(I especially like that discus tank,it's stunning!)

Tank numbers rise n fall like the tide.... 13 planted... Many bb work horse tanks.

Thanks, dude. Means a lot. Your getting a nice pick up too... Hehe. I'm a lil biased but the pair i just sent you are so blue they're almost sea green... Where dem gonna go?

Thanks, dude. Means a lot. Your getting a nice pick up too... Hehe. I'm a lil biased but the pair i just sent you are so blue they're almost sea green... Where dem gonna go?

Goin in dat 40b bruh...

sit in silence...

?.... Really??? I'm ?% honored! They'll look stunning in there.

Caught the EBRs in full spawning mode. Lookin good Mr. EBR... Lookin good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom