Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 bags of sinis.... I really wanted the synodontis lucippinnis, but the dude selling em had it so they were 1 per bag. Grrrr... Haha

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

There were things even i missed. Bags on bags on bags on bags on bags of fish n plants. HAAS is awsome.

Duuude.... the yaganyonak monster. This dude stole all the plush plecos that wet spot donated to us, Lol.... Hope the girls slept well with their new stuffed plecos.

Yeah, so Little Red left hers out last night. I have dogs. And, now she has a blind cave zebra pleco... I was not happy about that this morning.

And, mind you, I didn't steal them. In fact I paid way above market value for them. For those that weren't there to witness the chaos, my kids had been helping the entire auction, so when these toys came up, they promptly stole my bid card and held it up no matter what I did. Poppa here was kind enough to run the bids up for me, even the club president/auctioneer had a little fun running the bids up on me. Most expensive fish I have ever bought.

Oh, and my other bit of good news, when I finally got home last night, by Peacock Gudgeons were done spawing, so I pulled the tube (new male ate them last time). Hopefully in about 3 months or so I should have a few ready for your tanks.

Yeah, so Little Red left hers out last night. I have dogs. And, now she has a blind cave zebra pleco... I was not happy about that this morning.

And, mind you, I didn't steal them. In fact I paid way above market value for them. For those that weren't there to witness the chaos, my kids had been helping the entire auction, so when these toys came up, they promptly stole my bid card and held it up no matter what I did. Poppa here was kind enough to run the bids up for me, even the club president/auctioneer had a little fun running the bids up on me. Most expensive fish I have ever bought.

It was a fun day man. I told my kiddo i wasnt goin above 12$... Lol. Your kiddos are adorable brotha... Its great they like to come to the events.

I won all of the plushies at our last auction, now if I could only figure out how none of the tickets that I spent a small fortune on went for the lethrinops red caps.......

Your 150gal is going to look sweet with all those groceries!!! Man do some pics when you release the little kracans !!![emoji39]

Clem

Those are pretty cool. I especially like the 1st and 4th peice

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Edit: Feeling stupid

So im thinkin 3 15 gals for the 3 pairs? Anyone have any thoughts on good setups for breeding them. IE had success with?

Brotha... These lil things i do. Like helping you get some bad butt swords. Sending angels to sini. Plecos, etc etc etc... Its my way of giving thanks to you guys. Im not on the high side of money (quite low in fact), so this is how i give back to you, others, and the hobby that may well have saved my life. This for you all to hear.... Thanks guys. Auctions, clubs, forums, and friendships like these dont happen without good people helping eachother along the way. So I do what i can... when i can... because i cant always.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^
Karma rules!(y)

So im thinkin 3 15 gals for the 3 pairs? Anyone have any thoughts on good setups for breeding them. IE had success with?

They should be most comfortable in 15s IMO.
Mine always spawned on the top(inside) of a side ways pot.
They seem smarter then rams in doing this to me...(sort of how I was taught to artificially hatch by a buddy).....

Nice score(s)(s) too many at the auction!!!!:eek:
Fish,plants and wood!
The wood(y)
I see so clearly why I should never belong to such a good club!:nono:

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^
Karma rules!(y)

They should be most comfortable in 15s IMO.
Mine always spawned on the top(inside) of a side ways pot.
They seem smarter then rams in doing this to me...(sort of how I was taught to artificially hatch by a buddy).....

Nice score(s)(s) too many at the auction!!!!:eek:
Fish,plants and wood!
The wood(y)
I see so clearly see why I should never belong to such a good club!:nono:

Thanks brotha. I figured maybe the 2 triple red apisto pairs in a 20L... That work? Or does the 30cm territory while breeding rule make it a no go?

15's are perfect imo, set up lots of caves and throw some floating plants and ial in there.. done!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brotha... These lil things i do. Like helping you get some bad butt swords. Sending angels to sini. Plecos, etc etc etc... Its my way of giving thanks to you guys. Im not on the high side of money (quite low in fact), so this is how i give back to you, others, and the hobby that may well have saved my life. This for you all to hear.... Thanks guys. Auctions, clubs, forums, and friendships like these dont happen without good people helping eachother along the way. So I do what i can... when i can... because i cant always.

That reminds me, Ann is freaking out with excitement about the angels and she doesn't even know about the extra surprise! Thank you again for this :D I intend on returning the karma by spreading angels over AA just like you have... and hopefully using them to help jumpstart a local aquarium club.

Awsome... Picked up several 10ct bags of IAL leaves @ 1$ apiece. Not too shabby. Was gonna put that piece of DW w/ anubias barteri attached in with the orange flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom