Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems like I'm one of the last to wish you a Happy Birthday Poppa. :eek: Here's hoping you are having a great day. It seems, at least to me, the older I get, the more precious my fish become. So here's hoping your fish get more and more precious to you as well. ;) (y) Now, where's the cake?????? :D:ROFLMAO:

Well, it seems like I'm one of the last to wish you a Happy Birthday Poppa. :eek: Here's hoping you are having a great day. It seems, at least to me, the older I get, the more precious my fish become. So here's hoping your fish get more and more precious to you as well. ;) (y) Now, where's the cake?????? :D:ROFLMAO:

Thank you, my friend. I hot your PM ?. I knew there was a connection i couldn't explain ?. Hope your having an even better day than me, and I'm having a great day.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

HAPPY BDAY Poppa! Most special day of the year. Make the most of it, your wish is the family's command!

Nope, I'm the last, heck of a day... HAPPY HAPPY POPPA!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Correction I'm the last...

HAPPY B DAY POPPARYNO!!!!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well if this is a game, I technically haven't said it here.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPA

Last!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You people need to stay on topic!
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Happy Birhtday Man!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
With age comes wisdom(commonly known as experience).
You are already wise beyond your years.
Enjoy this day especially .

This is the most birthday wishes ive ever recieved by far. You guys are ALL amazing

You people need to stay on topic!
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Happy Birhtday Man!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
With age comes wisdom(commonly known as experience).
You are already wise beyond your years.
Enjoy this day especially .

Ahhhh bro, i learn from the best ^^^^

Happy B-Day Sir Ryno of The Poppas!

sit in silence...

Sir Ryno... You show respect. For your kind words.... I bestow 2 fatted calves, 3 tracks of land, and a pick of the first born spawn from new discus. Hahahaha ?.

Real world though... Keep inspiring my plant ideas my friend.

Sir Ryno... You show respect. For your kind words.... I bestow 2 fatted calves, 3 tracks of land, and a pick of the first born spawn from new discus. Hahahaha ?.

Real world though... Keep inspiring my plant ideas my friend.

Hahaha....
However the fatted calves I would take..

sit in silence...

Checking now.... Havent looked all day. Been busy as an oto in an algae factory.

Not yet but she's still doing false passes. Both tubes are out... If they don't soon, i say its totally your call on shipping. I just want you guys happy. I do have to say that these guys are B E A utiful, and Amanda has claimed she wants one that looks like the white shadowy chrome one... Lol

Not yet but she's still doing false passes. Both tubes are out... If they don't soon, i say its totally your call on shipping. I just want you guys happy. I do have to say that these guys are B E A utiful, and Amanda has claimed she wants one that looks like the white shadowy chrome one... Lol

You guys can have your pick of anything we raise from these guys, it's the least we can do.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom