Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refer you to the following pic. Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Andy Sager's Album: Pleco eggs
It hasn't gotten any better :lol: Last spawn wound up in the back of the tank on top of the sponge filter. I think that's why there was such a good hatch out. Plenty of water movement. But I did the same thing in the 2 1/2 gal tank.:whistle: Talk about "babies, babies.... everywhere babies!!!" :blink::ROFLMAO: I now have a lipless container to hatch them in if necessary so I can pour the fry out into other tanks as needed.

I refer you to the following pic. Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Andy Sager's Album: Pleco eggs
It hasn't gotten any better :lol: Last spawn wound up in the back of the tank on top of the sponge filter. I think that's why there was such a good hatch out. Plenty of water movement. But I did the same thing in the 2 1/2 gal tank.:whistle: Talk about "babies, babies.... everywhere babies!!!" :blink::ROFLMAO: I now have a lipless container to hatch them in if necessary so I can pour the fry out into other tanks as needed.

Weird, the link took me to a tiger barb thread

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Stupid bloodbath thread, seen that one before..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Random post from a stalker of this thread:

@coralbandit, what kind of pleco is this? It looks beautiful, I love the orange!!!

Congrats on the discus, and happy late birthday! You sound like a nice guy, I don't even know you:p

There have been instances where a link takes you to an old, unrelated thread. This appears to be a bug with the mobile app.
Until this gets fixed, you can try switching to Web View: Click on the thread, Select Web View from the pop up menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good morning AAers! Gonna be a super fishy kinda day. Got a lot of evicting to do today. A lot of of tank swaps and a lot of new canister filter assembly. I hope I'm not the only one that took advantage of the petsmart black friday deals on fluval canister filters. 306 was 79.99. 206 was 39.99. I can neither confirm or deny that i cleared them out. ?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fishy day indeed!
Just hooked up pump and 150 GPD kit to ro and it is rocking!
Form maybe 40-50 GPD to 5-6 GPH!!!
Now I can change even more water!
Going to see what the LFS has today...

Yeah I'm looking for a decent RO unit.... Mine disappeared from the garage.

Yeah I'm looking for a decent RO unit.... Mine disappeared from the garage.

How does ones ro unit simply disappear?
Tax time may bring me can ro unit...any suggestions?

sit in silence...

How does ones ro unit simply disappear?
Tax time may bring me can ro unit...any suggestions?

sit in silence...
I have no idea.... The only 2 things i can think, was it walked out the door when i left the garage door open all night 2 weeks ago. Or when i was rearranging/cleaning garage it got set in a box and got thrown out...... I dont honestly know.

BRS brothers!
I am sure with searching there may be cheaper,but they have EVERYTHING you can imagine for RO/DI!!
I run a 6 stage chloramine deluxe /dual deionizing unit with 1 extra caniter in front for 5 micron and a pump and second TFC membrane to cut waste in half and double my good water!
Mine came with ALL the bells and whistles;
Dual inline TDS meter(measures before and after DI ,HM digital meter to count gallons/time for each cartridge,
2 flush valves to clean different cartridges,
Oil filled pressure gauge....
Several years old and just bought my pump and 150 kit from them and it works like a charm...
Spectrapure is another real good brand..

I'm just going to have to ask Santa for a new RO unit.

So that said im about as bare bones operation as possible right now. I kind of like it. Im looking at it as a chance to rebuild the empire <<{delusional}. But really its a chance to correct mistakes, and fine tune what i need. So the big 150 is abt ready, i think. Gonna test the water and see where its at. If its ready to hold discus this rearrangement will go much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom