Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just end up calling discus "lil round villains" now.... Glad to know they turned out ok.

Ok, time to start making bets on when they spawn! Any takers? I gotta think a little bit but I'll wager half a dozen from this first koi angel spawn ;)

They've got a lil size to put on them before spawn time.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Same with mine. I might try to start a pair once/if I get a second. I just bought my first one today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know, that's why I said I had to wait before I make any real wager lol. New fish still doing well? Ready for the last shipment?

New lil villians are doing great. When i walk into the dining room they school up and come up to see me (want food). I already am shopping for another group of discus to get for christmas. Lol

To start This is one of my recent and long awaited purchases. A true L018 Gold nugget pleco. He/She is named Prospector.

Prospector resides in the 150 fully planted which house several Discus, Rams, Amano, & Bamboo shrimp.

Beautiful tank

Sent from my SM-N900W8

You and Caleb have got me addicted to discus. Now I'm thinking of having 4 discus in my 55 and a school of ember tetras and a whip tail cat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Theyre coloring up nicely. Had a great, informative chat with the breeder. I learned that the males dont brighten as much in this strain. Its one of the rare strains that gives you a shot at easier sexing. Haven't updated because I've been busy as heck. Shipped sini's angels and plants today. USPS does not do guaranteed overnight to maine from here. So its express guaranteed 2 day. Fingers double crossed and intestines knotted. Pray for this package if your a believer, lol. Moving a pair of discus to a breeding tank, And moving 2 pairs of GBR to 10gl breeders. Pisto paradises first 3 tanks are full! All 3 cockatoo cichlid pairs are settling in rather well. The ram babies are getting nice size and markings to them. Lots of discus egg batches from pairs... Nothing making past wigglers so far. 2 L018 gold nugget plecos have been acquired and will be picked up tomorrow. The sakura grade RCS have been acclimated, qt'd, and now moved to there planted tank. Nice color on those guys. The black tux guppies are still killing it... Superb strain. The CPD's are abt to get their own lil 20L planted tank. Hoping to add more to that group soon. Lots goin on as i resituate aqua land for better long term breeding goals.

Woo! You've been awfully busy! Happy to hear all the progress is going well :) we have our arms, toes, fingers, legs and eyes crossed for that package!

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

+1 on the good juju. If you're going to start up on CPD, I may just grab two more local and wait for yours to work their magic to finish stocking my tank.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hey thanks for the prayers and fingers crossed and good juju and etc! The package is now in Hampden about 20 minutes from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom