Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the support guys i should be getting better soon... I hope. The docs seem a little worried, but they're worry worts... Im farm raised & tough as nails.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get better Bro, hope there just stones or something???
Not to worry my friend!!![emoji1]

Clem

Thanks guys... Your the best! Good news. Pisto paradise is producing babies. Orange flash had a good size spawn. Babies are just coming out of the cave.

I was in the hospital last night. Somethings wrong with my stomach. Im waiting on the results of my CT scan

Oh no!!:eek: Hope it wasn't from some Ballpark food. :nono: I sure hope it's nothing serious.
In all seriousness tho, make sure you mention that you have tropical fish so the Drs can check in to that as a possibility. Had a situation with my roomie a few years back where she caught Salmonella from her cat ( actually the cat's litter box). Thankfully, the vet cured the cat but the roomie didn't start getting better ( in the hospital) until I told the Nurse and Dr what the Vet used to cure the cat. So it might be something in your case as well. :blink: Don't mess around!

Please keep us posted. (y)

Thanks guys... Your the best! Good news. Pisto paradise is producing babies. Orange flash had a good size spawn. Babies are just coming out of the cave.

This is good news .
Keep us posted on the pistos as I am watching mine closely also...

Oh no!!:eek: Hope it wasn't from some Ballpark food. :nono: I sure hope it's nothing serious.
In all seriousness tho, make sure you mention that you have tropical fish so the Drs can check in to that as a possibility. Had a situation with my roomie a few years back where she caught Salmonella from her cat ( actually the cat's litter box). Thankfully, the vet cured the cat but the roomie didn't start getting better ( in the hospital) until I told the Nurse and Dr what the Vet used to cure the cat. So it might be something in your case as well. :blink: Don't mess around!

Please keep us posted. (y)

^^THIS^^
Figured you know to mention it but in all seriousness,make sure you do.
It is as important information as it comes.

Yep. Got home this morning... Liquid diet for 24 hrs, light activity, more tests coming..

Lastly,
LIGHT DUTY!
All will be there when you are well...
Relax and let them work for you ,relax and enjoy watching pisto paradise!,

Ill be fine, my friends. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm unkillable... Lol. Been stabbed in the face & shot in the arm.... If that didnt do it, this wont. Just getting all the bad outta the way right out of the gate. The rest of my fishy year will be smooth sailing. The Orange flash caucatuoide babies are cute as all get out.

Ill be fine, my friends. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm unkillable... Lol. Been stabbed in the face & shot in the arm.... If that didnt do it, this wont. Just getting all the bad outta the way right out of the gate. The rest of my fishy year will be smooth sailing. The Orange flash caucatuoide babies are cute as all get out.

I don't even wanna ask about being shot in the arm and stabbed in the face...gotta admit I hate Cauc apistos but the orange flash are some of the better looking variety of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Behold the Man of Steel!
Be easy on Louis space man..hahaha
Pisto Nation!!!

sit in silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom