Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will go every time the male releases the young... Bout 2-3 days later shes prepping cave again.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Must be what mine have been doing.

I pulled the female out to try and stem the breeding a bit. Not sure I have the tank space to be raising 100's of pleco fry all at once (plus I will still need to find a way to get rid of them once they grow up a bit). Too bad I don't know anybody who has a website for selling these little guys. [emoji12] How goes the new venture, btw?

Must be what mine have been doing.

I pulled the female out to try and stem the breeding a bit. Not sure I have the tank space to be raising 100's of pleco fry all at once (plus I will still need to find a way to get rid of them once they grow up a bit). Too bad I don't know anybody who has a website for selling these little guys. [emoji12] How goes the new venture, btw?

My lfs said they will only buy from locals because the wholesale price has skyrocketed. Not sure if that info helps or not. Also not sure who their wholesaler is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sry for being a ghost lately, friends. Ive come down with the flu.

Starting to feel better. Fish are ok, considering ive only fed them for 3 days.

Now i gotta get bundled up. No illness keeps me from attending the chiefs v raiders game at Arrowhead Stadium.

I need to figure out how to breed red body gold faced discus. Lol

Hey Poppa I have a question? If you ever got a ruby sapphire discus to breed with a completely black discus what fry would you expect? It would be cool to get like a red and black or black and red discus..but is it very likely?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey Poppa, feeling better today? Any updates on the discus? And I've been wondering if you're going to follow the trend and have a prize for post #2000? ;) (Just kidding about the last part but I do want to know about the first two!)

I was in the hospital last night. Somethings wrong with my stomach. Im waiting on the results of my CT scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom