Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sure how I feel about the new discus, don't get me wrong they are cool, but they just seem a little dark.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What type are they and how big

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm still not sure how I feel about the new discus, don't get me wrong they are cool, but they just seem a little dark.

Theyre brighter than i can get the cam to show... But not super bright. You'll see why i got them when they grow, lol. ?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What type are they and how big

I was talking about poppa's rubies

I was offered 4 young Tefe for helping a friend at the opening of his store Monday so if I feel up to it I'll be back in the discus club.

I was talking about poppa's rubies

I was offered 4 young Tefe for helping a friend at the opening of his store Monday so if I feel up to it I'll be back in the discus club.

Oh, Whoopsies. I was half asleep when I asked that so, that may explain the stupid question.

Mornin' poppa. You'll be happy to know just 3 dead eggs this morning from the panda koi spawn... and they removed all 3 within an hour before I even got around to pulling the slate.

Edit: +1 TO BRENNA I WANNA SEE!

You cantt get all up in their business. Theyll eat em. Theyre more aware of whats going on outside there tanks than most fish.

You cantt get all up in their business. Theyll eat em. Theyre more aware of whats going on outside there tanks than most fish.

Darn! Hey if your business takes off you could maybe spring for a camera that can video from a distance. You could have a YouTube series and make money that way too. Ideas!

Brenna

My business took off already... Hence the site build. Ive been selling fish since i was 1.

I shipped 147pkgs at $100 or more in 2015... 95 under $100. Almost reached the 250 mark. Almost........ ?

I shipped 147pkgs at $100 or more in 2015... 95 under $100. Almost reached the 250 mark. Almost........ ?

****. Maybe it's worth the pricey video equipment. My dad subscribes to these YouTube channels and some of these does are making 100k just talking about guns and having commercials. The videos are something I'd actually watch. Discus is something not all of us can aspire to for whatever reasons, whether cost or skill or just knowledge.

Brenna

Hey Poppa with an import/export license will you take customer request, i.e. If a group of people want something that you don't hold/have like green fire tetras would you bring those in? Sorry if my post isn't very clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Absolutely.... I want to be a fish networking site as well. Theres a surprise being built on my site as we speak.... I consider myself a bit of a fish broker.... You need it... Cant find it.... I or someone i know can. And yes BULL.... That rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom