possible 55 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe this is the 55 and that is the 90 gallon he is selling
3ka3mb3l05V65T45Z1b6be040ae14f56f1f4d.jpg

I say get the 90. Then you can put the apistos in there and probably a rainbow shark too, if you have enough rocks and wood.

Pretty sure it would be fine, might be better off with the 55 if money is an issue or wait and see if you can get a good deal on a 75 .

the thing is it has to fit my costum stand that has the 55 gallon deminsions and a 75 would be 7 inches over the side

Most new homes have joists 16" on center if you want a BIG tank upstairs make sure it crosses 3 joists and it will handle it plus you jumping on a trampoline beside it lol but all joking aside your floor will handle it no problem

ok thanks now im just waiting for the dude to answer. i've decided to stick with craigslist for the tank. lots of people will sell it way less then petco would.

allaboutfish said:
ok thanks now im just waiting for the dude to answer. i've decided to stick with craigslist for the tank. lots of people will sell it way less then petco would.

Good choice just wanted to let you know incase you want a big tank but don't think your house can handle it. It can let us know what you find

Back
Top Bottom