Possible stocking for the future?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sniperhank

Giant Clam Addict
So, I am down to my one clown in my tank. I'm still running my 36 gal and if I did the math correctly, I should be able to keep 6 small fish in it? Anyway, I was thinking about adding a Chromis (maybe a Blue Reef?), a Royal Gramma Basslet, Chalk Bass, and a 6 line Wrasse over the next number of months.

I've been trying to do as much reading as I can and take notes, but I've been called all over the last couple days at work have become fragmented...even in my notes. This should be no problem on space, especially since my sump will be up and running when I get home tonight. The addition of the sump would allow to overstock a tad right? I'd still like a pistol shrimp/goby combo once I'd feel they'd be able to do well.

Just trying to plan for the future of my tank. Been looking at macro algea for my sump turning into a refugium down the road as well. Any feedback would be great :)

It should be fine if you don't have the chromis because they need to be in groups and could get up to 5 inches long

I think the list looks good - my sixline was great - he was the party starter. As soon as I added him, he befriended all the other fish and got them out and swimming!

Check out one of the many Gobies, Blennies, Flasher and Fairy Wrasses and Cardinalfish ideally suited to your tank size!

Back
Top Bottom