Post your best tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone this is my 200 litre tank in only a newbie so its not aquascaped to the best of its potential yet

I really like that, I spent ages looking for driftwood that I'd be happy with, finally gave up and went fake for my centrepiece, wishing I'd carried on looking now!

Thanks very much I just happened to be in the shop when they brought a new load of would in so was very lucky

Still waiting to see it without the rocks holding the DW down Phish. Think it will be much longer?

Still waiting to see it without the rocks holding the DW down Phish. Think it will be much longer?

The one on the right side? Ya know in the picture I really see it. But RL it blends and doesn't scream at you. Maybe because it petrified wood. I think I could move it.....but where?

I don't know where you could move it but have to wonder if the tank wouldn't look better, more natural with that rock and the one to the left of it not being in there? You know where that 2nd rock is right there in the V of the DW... I think a nice Red Tiger Lotus kept trimmed to compliment the DW would really add a nice touch of color there.

I don't know where you could move it but have to wonder if the tank wouldn't look better, more natural with that rock and the one to the left of it not being in there? You know where that 2nd rock is right there in the V of the DW... I think a nice Red Tiger Lotus kept trimmed to compliment the DW would really add a nice touch of color there.

Cool I'v been wanting to put something there but have held off thinking the rams would want the stones. Your right they need to go. Thanks for the advice. As always it's spot on!

Cool I'v been wanting to put something there but have held off thinking the rams would want the stones. Your right they need to go. Thanks for the advice. As always it's spot on!

They wouldn't need stones that big IMO anyway. And as always your quite welcome. Just be sure after the lotus gets going to trim all round leaves going for the surface off and if the arrow shaped leaves start getting to leggy (long stems) slowly start trimming them off to let the little under leaves on super shot stems get light and grow, then you'll have large leaves on short stems. I did that recently and am much happier with the look.

Not my best tank, but something I'm very proud of. 2 of these plants I rescued. (the anacharis and what looks like an amazon sword) They were brown and looked pretty much dead. So I thought I would share my progress. :)

img_2242614_0_cf1fb26241bad5db0d8e87e40cd0c56c.jpg

Not my best tank, but something I'm very proud of. 2 of these plants I rescued. (the anacharis and what looks like an amazon sword) They were brown and looked pretty much dead. So I thought I would share my progress. :)

Bonny gravel ;-),like the way you arranged your stone bridge :)

Bonny gravel ;-),like the way you arranged your stone bridge :)

Thanks! I can't wait to replace the gravel with soil. I don't really like the color. Lol. It was free so it'll work for now. :) and thank you! My Betta seemed bored, so I built that in there for him. :) slate rock is one of the best purchases an aquarium owner can make, I think.

It would not be my choice of gravel just thought i would say it was bonny lol ;-)
I have sand in mine and i have slate rock and did a bridge,im.hoping to get a Betta afyer Christmas,my 1st one.
I just saw yours im corner awwww,im on my phone app so you can't always see properly :)

It would not be my choice of gravel just thought i would say it was bonny lol ;-)
I have sand in mine and i have slate rock and did a bridge,im.hoping to get a Betta afyer Christmas,my 1st one.
I just saw yours im corner awwww,im on my phone app so you can't always see properly :)

This is mine : just waiting of water to stabalise,ph low and an ammonia spike !!

ForumRunner_20121218_224109.jpg

I luv em too! They're my current addiction, along with my gbr's, plecos, yellow labs, goldfish and glolight tetras.... lol. I have a problem don't I? I see some type of therapy in my future because I still want cpd's, Gertrude's rainbow's and shrimp!

Back
Top Bottom