Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sushu. I've only had him a bit over a week but I think his tail has a bit of red in it now? Not sure if you can tell by the pictures. He's a double tail ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393299214.232053.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393299255.343223.jpg

I just can't get over how beautiful that dark silver-green one is twiddlemuffin!.. Gorgeous. Do you guys have any suggestions on the best place to purchase a platinum betta?

You aren't kidding! Have you had any experiences purchasing off of aquabid? The ones I was looking at were all coming clear from Thailand.

I have not ever purchased from there yet... And I say yet! If your worried about security or guarantee, I say 100% trust! I've heard of so many people loving their new little fishy friend from aquabid! Generally each bidding page will have a full description of how the fish will be delivered, time and boxing! Just be careful, don't look at every fish unless you plan on buying EVerY Fish :)

View attachment 225204
This guys name is Cornbread :) I just got a 29 gallon tank the day before yesterday and he absolutely loves it! He's already decided the heater is his and he just lays on it's suckers on the glass like he owns the place lol I love my betta boy

He's a beautiful red! Love the name ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is my Betta

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1394053614144.jpg
    1394053614144.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 119
Can't find a pic but I have had 8 betas. My fav was fedora. The most recent. He was pink with a purple tale and red spots. Most unique beta I ever had. Loved him.

Back
Top Bottom