Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have any other fish and I think shimmer is doing this

This was years ago. I suspect it was because mom got me a divided tank and each male had one side. Irony of ironies, the other male was my longest lived bettas. I was only ten.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Broke a rule and got a walmart betta, he has survived 5 whole days with me! He didn't look to sick when I got him, must have been a recent shipment. How could I pass this little stunner up anyway? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412127903.665013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Im a betta addict love them i have 6 girls ones hiding behind the other five but love this pic and my male couldnt pass him up after i upgraded for my girls my girls names are snow white, regina, ariel aroura laya and jasmine and my male is sir spike dragula snow is the only female hiding shes behind the others sadly

♡♥♡♡ proud fish mommy ♡♥♡♥

Attachments

• 1412178753141.jpg
    1412178753141.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 1412178767473.jpg
    1412178767473.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 99
He's in a 3 gallon (filtered/heated) that I was originally going to use for plants... Oh well :)

:). Yay! I want another but we have enough going on with the fish we currently have.

I'm glad you have him!

Broke a rule and got a walmart betta, he has survived 5 whole days with me! He didn't look to sick when I got him, must have been a recent shipment. How could I pass this little stunner up anyway? View attachment 251439

He's gorgeous :eep: he's like a little silver phantom. Just in time for halloween :D Oddly enough, when I was younger I had a Walmart betta that lived for 4 and 1/2 years. Not all walmart bettas are bad ;)

Back
Top Bottom