Post your planted tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Your tank looks great! I like the swordtail i have the same colour ? they just had babies not long ago and they are growing up quite quick.

Thanks! Your tank looks great! I like the swordtail i have the same colour dde03 they just had babies not long ago and they are growing up quite quick.
thank you! my bumblebee platy just aborted, she layed about 18 eggs. :/ but, it's okay because she's locked an loaded for a few more births haha. That's a fire wag platy tho, he's quite the tank aggressor over the barbs.

Wow thats pretty cool haha i read that swordtails can die after birthing, but mine is still going. Lol. Is that moss you have on top of the rock? Is it available in local pet shops?

Wow thats pretty cool haha i read that swordtails can die after birthing, but mine is still going. Lol. Is that moss you have on top of the rock? Is it available in local pet shops?
sure is, I bought both the slate and the moss from my lfs. The slate was roughly 69cents. And the big ball of java moss was 2.99. I tied it down with spiderwire fishing line to camouflage the brace. I was told hairnets work well but rot eventually.

Thats cool, i want to do that on all my driftwood it would look sick. Makes it look more natural.

Thats cool, i want to do that on all my driftwood it would look sick. Makes it look more natural.
no problem! And I want to collect some driftwood seeing as I live near the mouth of the Mississippi River I have access to unlimited amount of dw. I've been stuck between, should I tie plants in it, or just let it be.

Woww thats awesome! Im in Australia on the Gold Coast so i have to buy mine. That would be awesome picking it out fresh!

This is one of my 55 gallon tanks.The Plants are have fern and wisteria.Gravel no sand and Undergravel filtration connected on one side to a Eheim 2025 pro output through 18 watt uv.Also has magnum 350 filter on full time.there are atleast 75-90 mollies,guppies,plat ties,Kuhli loaches,cherry shrimp,irridesent sharks moving when getting to big,silver dollars.I do 2 30percent water changes a week.no co2 or fertilizer.I have to Harvest both plants once or twice a month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 223
This is one of my 55 gallon tanks.The Plants are have fern and wisteria.Gravel no sand and Undergravel filtration connected on one side to a Eheim 2025 pro output through 18 watt uv.Also has magnum 350 filter on full time.there are atleast 75-90 mollies,guppies,plat ties,Kuhli loaches,cherry shrimp,irridesent sharks moving when getting to big,silver dollars.I do 2 30percent water changes a week.no co2 or fertilizer.I have to Harvest both plants once or twice a month.

Holy Crap that is a lot of water wisteria. very nice looking tank though. I'm surprised that you have it growing soo well while using a ugf. Do you add any root tabs for them?

This is my 55g planted angel tank after 6 weeks.

Attachments

• ResizedImage951383310239681-1.jpg
    ResizedImage951383310239681-1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 216
This is my 72 gal bow front.

Attachments

• image-2457313494.jpg
    image-2457313494.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 212
60 Gal Planted

ForumRunner_20131110_193410.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131110_193241.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131110_193241.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 180
My 37g planted tank. Still new to the planted stuff :)

Attachments

• image-445341540.jpg
    image-445341540.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 165
Back
Top Bottom