Pregnant guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
khoifish89 said:
I have been breeding guppies now for awhile. i think you can put the female in the breeding box and let nature takes it course. she pop any days now.

Ok thanks will pop her in the box this morning fingers crossed.

Amy87 said:
Ok thanks will pop her in the box this morning fingers crossed.

Have taken her out she didn't look happy so will wait till she is giving birth befor I put her back

Have taken her out she didn't look happy so will wait till she is giving birth befor I put her back

I know other members will come back and bark at me for this. I would leave her in there. Let nature do its course. I have done several time to my female guppies and nothing happened to them.

khoifish89 said:
I know other members will come back and bark at me for this. I would leave her in there. Let nature do its course. I have done several time to my female guppies and nothing happened to them.

I've put her back in coz she starting to stay up by the heater so see how she is in morning

Amy87 said:
I've put her back in coz she starting to stay up by the heater so see how she is in morning

Cheeky thing must have jumped out the breeder last night she was swimming round the tank lol

She won't stay in I put her there go check on her a bit later on and she out again

is the top of the box higher than the water line. from personal experience, i usually put the box above the water by couple inches or so. one it would swim back out to tank. second if i have two pregnant female, they can swim to the other side.

It's a floating one. I'll keep her out till she looks like she gonna have them at the mo no sign she still eating and swimming around. Not got a clue how far gone she is I only had her a week. Was pregnant when I got her

Can you post a pic. Someone could probably tell you how far gone she is. If her belly squares off then she will have the fry in the next couple of days.

Managed to get a clearer picture if any1 can tell me when she might have her fry would be great

image-2744714365.jpg

Back
Top Bottom