Private Message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it did come through in the PMs. Thank you; it is beautiful!

Both links you sent came through, but if you want to copy and paste the way the preview looks, and email it to me, I can send it along to the tech admins. Maybe it is something on your end but they would know about that better than I would.

I don't know how to paste, etc...was serious about being behind...worked with computers for years at work, but not on Internet and all it's workings...need a kid for a day..lol. My system was flashing on and off so much the other night, it wouldn't wait for me to finish anything...could be the signal..we have always had phone problems out here. Good to know the PM's did work though and happy you like the link...I keep it on my fav's and play it often.

If your Internet connection kept getting interrupted, that could have caused the issues also when you went from entering the PM to the preview.

I know what you mean about needing a kid for a day! :) I could use some help with my iPod but I'll figure it out if I sit down with it long enough.

Back
Top Bottom