Probably a stupid question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scouser

Aquarium Advice Addict
Right now this might sound ridiculous but my tank is in the living room of my flat, of course I need to keep the room clean and vacuuming is a big part of that.

Now my question is will this stress the fish by hearing this noise once or twice a day?

My Gf has four rats and they don't seem to mind it but fish are a whole different animal lol.

Anyways thanks for any help you can offer!

Well, mine get a little frisky when the vacuum goes on in the living room, my tetras especially, they're even worse with the sander.. But I don't think it should be too bad for them though :)

Cleggat said:
Well, mine get a little frisky when the vacuum goes on in the living room, my tetras especially, they're even worse with the sander.. But I don't think it should be too bad for them though :)

Yea it looked like my Betta was flaring lol but the bigger of my 2 Otos came out from the sword to investigate :)

Fish don't hear the way humans here. I'm sure they sense the vibrations more than anything.

Also, just a reminder that the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked. ;)

Back
Top Bottom