Problems cycling 25gal Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol im fairly new also i had some tanks before but none where truly successful and i just added fish tuesday to my 25 gal so stick in there if you want add me to friends list

Ok thanks. You are welcome to add me as well. I'm glad I found this site so I am able to figure out how to do everything right so hopefully my aquarium will be successful. I didn't know anything about cycling or anything. I was just looking up how long you had to wait for the chlorine to go away to put fish in and how many fish I could put in and found this site. It was a little disappointing because I found out it would be weeks before I could add fish, but I was happy to get information so my fish will live long happy lives.

smallfry53 said:
Ok thanks. You are welcome to add me as well. I'm glad I found this site so I am able to figure out how to do everything right so hopefully my aquarium will be successful. I didn't know anything about cycling or anything. I was just looking up how long you had to wait for the chlorine to go away to put fish in and how many fish I could put in and found this site. It was a little disappointing because I found out it would be weeks before I could add fish, but I was happy to get information so my fish will live long happy lives.

Welcome! Isn't it good to know you avoided a bunch of mistakes because you got the right information? :)

Definitely. Tons of priceless information on here. I wish more pet store employees would educate people about the nitrogen cycle etc.

Well, I came home with a 15 gal. complete set up. It was only $39.99 and came with filter, heater and fluorescent hood. So now I'm expanding bettaville. :)

I didn't see any deals there yesterday. You going after fish? Did you get a gourami yet? When ya gonna post more pics?

well i picked up a brand new 29 gallon marineland biowheel kit that come with every thing for 75 bucks and 4 starbi corys and 1 paradice fish

Back
Top Bottom