Rare Linckia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's beautiful.. pity we don't get specimens like that here.

Anyone thinking of ordering one....they have a high algae requirment and they are considered difficult.

I just talked to Christine over at Reefer Maddness. She said that they are 2-3 inches in length from tip to tip...so kinda small, but thats still workable.

But...WOW!

The lady I just spoke with was very nice. I just placed a purchase of the linck, 2 pink clowns, and a cleaner....Should be here on tuesday.

they def. do major work on the photo's though I can tell just by looking at them.Nice star worth a shot qanyway for $20 I mean hell

I have ordered over 6 corals from them and each one looked better than the picture on their website, but thats just my experience. One acropora RTNed, but I think they have the best packaging in the business.

I would love to order one but I haven't had very good luck with Linkia's.....2 blues dissolved within 2 weeks and a maroon made it 6+months then dissolved for some unknown reason.

I am dripping mine right now. Has about three more hours to go, i'll post pics in new aquisitions once I get him in there. For anyone else who got one, be prepared for shipping water that is about 1.023, going to require 6 - 8 hours for most of you.

Back
Top Bottom