rare plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a 515 gallon for sale near me, over 3500$. How many plecos do you want? lol I want a lot too.

People would proble say I over feed but most usually I feed blood worms or flake morning and at nite lunch time every other day algae wafer some kind of fruit or veggie or combo of both weighted down by a stainless steal nut and bolt they love sometimes I leave it over night and they devour all of it I have to be careful not to do that often cause its proble not good but just trying to make sure everyone gets a bite even the nite time guys and my tire track eats night crawlers that's a whole nother story he is 8+ inches and u think he has been eating my smaller fish cause I bought three gbr babies and they are gone so I have to rehome him I think:(

Aww thats no fun. As long as he isnt eating the rare plecos! How big is your green phantom?

That is pretty big. That royal of yours will beat him out in size.

Yea not alot of fish will eat plecos although it has happened its not happening now but still can't have um eating stuff besides food

that is quite large ha. do arowanas eat plecs?

Always wanted one, though they get so long. If i had both together that would be so cool

Back
Top Bottom