Red Sea Pulsing Xenia frag for trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a small Red Sea Pulsing Xenia frag, if anyone is interested in trading...let me know what ya got. Will post a pic later tonight or tomorrow. Don't be shy, even if you have nothing to trade and you want it, let me know, something will be worked out. I'm gonna keep it, until the next time I'm headed to the LFS, probably a couple of weeks, then it goes to them for trade, I'd rather one of ya'll got it. Local only, not willing to ship at this point, to much of a pain and the frag isn't worth the shipping costs. I'd be willing to meet someone in Gainesville, somewhere near I75 for the trade.

I want it! I will meet you also...name the price...I don't have anything to trade for it though...

Gone!! Timbo2 got it, we met this afternoon at the LFS in Gainesville, the LFS was pretty disappointing, their tanks were run down and they had very little stock, they were remodeling. I still managed to score some zoos for $3.00 and some free snails. Here is Tim, holding his new frag and a very nice zooanthid rock he got pretty cheap as well....

Yes, Yes, indeedy deedy yeah, Thanks Kevin, for the Xenia and the meda....Got the xeni in the tank and it is very bushy now....I also put the zoo rock in and it is coming out nicely....Whoo hoo,,,on the way to reef life :D

Back
Top Bottom