Red White and Blue crawfish 75g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice crays.you can tell theres been aggression between them.i wish i could get my cray to eat feeders.this isnt really a normal complaint,but shes just to gentle.

thx.. my blue crawfish is also too gentle. it seems that every crawfish has their own personality

yeah,mine seems to love rearranging my tank,its crazy how much she can change in one night.everything i read said a bvlue cray would destroy my fish population(i researched after i bought)but she has never killed a fish.

dont be so sure though lol. i used to have another blue crawfish that i kept with bunch of fishes. for almost an year, nothing happened. However, one day it decided it was hungry and ate my bgk fish. i was so pissed that i fed the crawfish to my turtle...

wow...harsh.seeing as she is both my most expensive aquarium resident,and my fav,i dont think she really needs to worry about getting in too much trouble for eating fishies.and seeing as 6 out of 10 are feeders,i figure that if she catches one,itl be the feeders.the feeders are also pretty dumb,going into her cave to steal food.

Back
Top Bottom