For Sale: Replacement Stoppers for API Test Tubes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Colwell- Check your PM for payment information. Thanks for your interest.

Please remember, prices are for US destinations only. No international shipments at this time.

Last edited:
Everyone who has paid should have received a PM with tracking information.

I made my first international shipment of these earlier this week. If you are outside of the US and wish to purchase these, I can send them to you. However, shipping will have to be quoted based on your destination, so the prices on the first post of this thread will not be valid. PM me with your quantity and complete address and I can get a quote from the US Postal Service for shipment.

International shipments are done via USPS First Class mail. There is no tracking available. If you wish to have tracking, please let me know in your PM and I will get a quote to reflect that.

I've received a few questions about whether I still have any available. I have plenty :)

Used mine again yesterday! Finally no more wet fingers with chemicals on them.... They work AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for finding these for us :)

I'd take the 5 dollars pack. PM me with more info on payment etc... please.
Thx

Everyone who ordered today should have received their USPS tracking information via PM.

All orders from last week went out.

I still have approx 250 of these available in the current lot.

scuba dude - they are being shipped today; i sent you a PM with tracking info.

Back
Top Bottom