Rubber lip pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The algee wont grow that crazy. as long as your tank light isnt on all day and your tank isnt in direct sunlight your algee will be perfect just enough for your ottos to eat. its always best to give them algee supplements though too. fresh veggies are good too.

Ya I just like them to keep the leaves of fake plants and the glass clean, which they're already doing a good job at. Once the algae is all cleaned up im gonna feed them blanched zucchini and try to get them on algae wafers although I've heard its difficult

Ya I just like them to keep the leaves of fake plants and the glass clean, which they're already doing a good job at. Once the algae is all cleaned up im gonna feed them blanched zucchini and try to get them on algae wafers although I've heard its difficult
Yeah, mine have never taken to the algae wafers. If I put them during the day, the otos never seem to know they are there. If I put them in at night once the lights go off, they will still be there in the morning. The pitty plecos I have now are better at finding the wafers.

Back
Top Bottom