Seachem Prime STINKS! Ew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine does too. But hey, it's a bunch of chemicals that remove a bunch of chemicals. You can't expect it to smell like roses.

Yea really smells lol in my cabinet I use air fresheners like glad stick ons. But yes it's definitely the sulfur. Kind of reminds me of when we get call at factory's and the batteries are burnt up. That stinks the whole building up!

Am I the only one that doesn't smell it?
Are you all sticking your noses in the bottle or something? lol

cheeky_monkey said:

Consider yourself blessed! lol. And training has taught me never ever stick your nose in anything ever. Fire call years back a guy had mixed a cocktail of chemicals in a soda bottle, someone went over to find the source of the odor and took a nice whiff and collapse so no thank you.

cheeky_monkey said:

You don't have to stick your nose in the bottle to smell it cheeky monkey, I can smell mine the minute I take the lid off lol! It's horrible reminds me f smelling salts........ Yuck!!

Oh gee well I must have some odd body chemistry to not be able to smell it. Well I can, but only if my nose is near the bottle opening!

Ah Convict, sound advice!

Back
Top Bottom