Secure section?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am setting up a group buy and was wondering if there is any way to have a secure place so that I can post last names and email addresses without the whole internet seeing it. I want to make sure each members information is correct so no one is left out. Mistakes can happen. :)

Thanks very much

carey said:
I am setting up a group buy and was wondering if there is any way to have a secure place so that I can post last names and email addresses without the whole internet seeing it. I want to make sure each members information is correct so no one is left out. Mistakes can happen. :)

Thanks very much

Maybe just get everyone's email through a pm and set up that way so when you send an email it goes to everyone know what I mean

IDK just a thought

I was gonna do that but the sheer number of emails I';d be sending is silly. But I guess I will have to do it that way to be sure.
'Thanks!

carey said:
I was gonna do that but the sheer number of emails I';d be sending is silly. But I guess I will have to do it that way to be sure.
'Thanks!

You also can start a free forum just make it simple and plain to make it secure you can give everyone a password to log in

I was thinking of scanning the form and posting it in my photobucket with password. Still working it out, I need to start confirmations today with tomorrow being the cut off.

carey said:
I was thinking of scanning the form and posting it in my photobucket with password. Still working it out, I need to start confirmations today with tomorrow being the cut off.

There ya go that sounds like a good plan

Back
Top Bottom