seeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, yeah. Or more like iPod. Everyone wants the iPod brand name. But I still buy CDs so that my mom can get them on her iPod too.

Okay, back on topic!!

Lol, this is starting to replicate the other threads I've participated in that went off topic. I think I'm a bad influence...

Pie is delicious and cake is disgusting.

Something is wrong with you if you don't like cheesecake. A moderator should be visiting us shortly, lol!

eco23 said:
Something is wrong with you if you don't like cheesecake. A moderator should be visiting us shortly, lol!

Cheesecake is not cake, an therefore is delicious.

I agree, back on topic, so: Fish.

Naa, thats just what I say when I am thinking just to give me a better situational awareness. I still say the ammonia in the problem. Have you ever seen anywhere on here Bettababe or Eco, about what happens when someone uses the wrong ammonia (with surficants)? I think I did but do not remember the thread.

I've never heard why not to use it, just not to. Hang on, I'll look it up and try to find a good article.

Fish can't swim around in detergents and perfumes. If there's an added disinfectant...nothings gonna grow in there.

Then if its not the cause, I dont have any further idea of what the problem is, just do the ph down thang and see what happens?

Yeah. I can't find any articles on it, but it looks like I don't need to. I don't know how I couldn't think of that.

I know I am not that smart. I read it on here....somewhere that someone used the uses the wrong ammonia and they never saw nitrites and had to start over because of it.

Cause even if it cycled perfectly...it'd be like me walking over to my tank right now and pouring some dish detergent and some of my cologne into it. I anxiously await to hear the ingredients list.

eco23 said:
Cause even if it cycled perfectly...it'd be like me walking over to my tank right now and pouring some dish detergent and some of my cologne into it. I anxiously await to hear the ingredients list.

Exactly now don't do that

Back
Top Bottom