should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My girlfriend got dinner but wasn't hungry and I was eye balling it and she turned to me and goes go on I know you want it and it was the best food iv had in ages considering I been living off coffee

Beautiful babies everywhere! Daryl my sister would tell you that your daughter has the best birthday in the world! Hahaha

My girlfriend got dinner but wasn't hungry and I was eye balling it and she turned to me and goes go on I know you want it and it was the best food iv had in ages considering I been living off coffee

My wife's first meal after words was a cup of chicken broth. I wasn't touchin that!

Thanks guys :) yea I wouldn't either my girlfriends been having roasts and stuff it's so good I got another 12 hours at the hospital today my little girl has an infection so she will be in the nursery for a while

Thanks guys :) yea I wouldn't either my girlfriends been having roasts and stuff it's so good I got another 12 hours at the hospital today my little girl has an infection so she will be in the nursery for a while

Hope all goes well for her and you and your wife! We were at the hospital for 72 hours

Back
Top Bottom