should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a face !!! Congrats Papa Huggins! :cigar:cigar:cigar: maybe his middle name could be Rammster in memory of my late lil buddy..

He's beautiful! Congrats to the both of you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks everyone! Nothing like a refreshing 2 hours of sleep after no sleep for 24 hours!!! I'm wide asleep!!!

Thanks everyone! Nothing like a refreshing 2 hours of sleep after no sleep for 24 hours!!! I'm wide asleep!!!

Congrats! Remember we talked about that sleeping thing a few months back. Right now it's the adrenaline kicking in. Hope all three of you can get some rest.

Well they came and got the baby at 630 so we got to sleep until 8 and now the baby is back! :)

Thanks oldscales, I sure will.

No brookster, they fed her but I have to go out and buy food

That's bogus, I thought you were living in the cattle state?? No 32oz slabs for the new father?,!?

Just think we both have years of sleepless nights ahead of us J hopefully my girlfriend doesn't go into labour today we have her great Nan's funeral I guess it would bring some joy to everyone

Sorry to heart about your girlfriends nan. I know that can be tough. The joy of a baby will bring everyone's mind peace.

We are home and have been since 2pm cst. It's been very nice and peaceful. Fluffy is happy to have food and a full tank. He lost 10g in evaporation! Thank you all! Yall have been so supportive and understanding! I'm glad to call all of you at AA my friends!

Back
Top Bottom