should I freak now or later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I don't think it's really the baby it's more my work crossed with the baby I work with drug addicts and Im not talking about weed it's the bad drugs and I can't handle being the only one in the workshop who is sober because I'm always fixing the problems

Yea I don't think it's really the baby it's more my work crossed with the baby I work with drug addicts and Im not talking about weed it's the bad drugs and I can't handle being the only one in the workshop who is sober because I'm always fixing the problems

Maybe it's time to put in that vacation time?

Iv got it booked but only for when my girl is born I got 2 weeks off I didn't take maternity I dunno if you guys have it over there but males get it in aus it's 2 weeks unpaid leave

Yeah I hear ya man. I don't have a loan but I have a 350 per month car payment that kicks us in the butt! Plus other monthly bills like phone 200 and all the other fun stuff you gotta pay!

Anyone want an update? We're leaving docs now and headed to the hospital for some test. Doc said baby is coming no later then tuesday

Well she actually said that she will be inducing labor no later then Tuesday and probably sooner like in a few days

Just want to wish you both all the best and good luck :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey man! All the best!! That's a lucky lil kiddo.. Fluffy can certainly speak to your parenting skills;)

Thanks old scales, brookster, and jacq! We're at the hospital now but the carseat and bags are packed in the car now

Back
Top Bottom