Show me you corals!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saratj1 said:
Just got my first frags from a fish store in Nashville, Tn, very excited, I've had them for 3 days now and all seem to be doing great. I believe they are montipora, eagle eyes, and some type of mushroom, their colors are much more vibrant in real life.

Very nice zoas! Probably my favorite soft coral.. I'm hopefully getting some new ones tomorrow, their is so many cool morphs!

Convict what type of zoas are those?? and the second to last coral

Bleeding Apple Scoly

Got this guy in trade for an old electric heater that had been sitting in my garage for 6 years. The first pic is when I got him and the second is after a month or two of good feeding. (he is eating a silver side)

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 91
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 90
I just noticed this golf ball looking coral is alive. It was on some live rock that I've had for a couple months and I have never seen it "open" and assumed it was dead, but now it has tons of tiny tentacles extended all over it.

View attachment 81919

This isn't the best picture...but I wanted to share my symphodium. I got a picture of it today because I was trying to get a shot of the nudibranch that hitched a ride on them into my tank.

img_1846671_0_764aea48e874cc5a11042327b0a78193.jpg

Flreefer said:
Here are some of my favorites!

14 head torch

Wall hammer

Hydnophora

Cyphastrea

Valida

Orange metallic shrooms

New Acan

Candy cane trumpets and Tubastrea

Torch under moons

The hammer coral looks sweet!!!!

Sniperhank said:
This isn't the best picture...but I wanted to share my symphodium. I got a picture of it today because I was trying to get a shot of the nudibranch that hitched a ride on them into my tank.

A nudibranch would be a neat hitchhiker. I'm glad you noticed it was in there. :)

needmorecowbell said:
hey where are you in pa? im in the burgh.

heres my kryptonite candycane and my frogspawn :)

I'm still debating on getting a frog spawn, torch, or hammer.. Are they hardy corals?

Back
Top Bottom