Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• image-3534123859.jpg
    image-3534123859.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3173010145.jpg
    image-3173010145.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1728474839.jpg
    image-1728474839.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 76
Absolutely stunning fish AuroraBettas!

This is my new HM.

image-151897121.jpg

image-406142604.jpg

image-2739034436.jpg

image-3139495504.jpg

I wasn't looking for a betta but my LFS just got their shipment from Thailand from quarantine and this guy was calling out to me. He's got spots which I thought was really unusual.

Absolutely stunning fish AuroraBettas!

This is my new HM.

I wasn't looking for a betta but my LFS just got their shipment from Thailand from quarantine and this guy was calling out to me. He's got spots which I thought was really unusual.

I think they call that "snakeskin". that premium Bettas guy specializes in them too. I've never seen it in the males before doing business with him. It's definitely a cool pattern.

I think they call that "snakeskin". that premium Bettas guy specializes in them too. I've never seen it in the males before doing business with him. It's definitely a cool pattern.

I have a couple females with a bit of that spotting, too. Most prominently on Killer, my ct female from Walmart of all places. I lucked out big time finding a healthy, gorgeous crowntail at veiltail price. She is the one I have fry from now - only problem was she was a sneaky sneaky egg eater. So I have only about 15 babies... She didn't go limp for very long and would dive down and eat eggs as the male was trying to find them. Although that's not how she came by the name Killer. She does not like my hand in her tank! The other girls might nip once or twice but she goes into full on attack mode on my fingers...

Yes! Mine also loooove brine shrimp and blood worms and frozen peas. I thaw stuff out and mix with their tank water and they all dart after their meal. I rotate their diet still looking for more variety. Can say this though, once I introduced frozen food, they started turning their noses up on pellets and flakes...:) stinkers

Wow that's interesting! I've never heard that before! So cool! I've only had this lil baby for three months how. When can u start introducing things like that to them?

Here's my newest baby:). He was ignored by the people and given to me by an elderly employee because he felt bad for the fish since the store hadn't really taken care of it and pretty much was to the point of going to let all the water to evaporate! I got him from not being able to have its body in the water without being on his side, he wasn't able to swim upright and I thought that he was a goner, but it's been 2 days and he's really perked up! He LOVES live black worms and frozen brine shrimp. He is now residing in a 10g that's all his!

He's beautiful! So glad he's doing ok! You're his rescuer! :)

This is my betta Milton :)

He is a platinum rose tail and the prettiest betta I have owned! He is fairly shy and swims like crazy if someone approaches the tank too fast for his liking.

We're currently having issues as he has somehow managed to split his tail in a few small places ugh! Stress coat here we come!

He's beautiful!!!!

image-4238149301.jpg

My baby, Sashimi... Still waiting to find out what he/she is! Had for three months... If he/she was going to turn into a big beautiful crown tail or half moon.. Would it already start to look like it was going in that direction? Or does he still have a few months in him before he could start to change? It's a lot of fun seeing a baby grow! I just just wondering if maybe it looks now how it's going to look ... Or might still have a lot of change left in him.. :)
Thanks in advance and everyone's bettas are just beautiful!!

View attachment 183291

My baby, Sashimi... Still waiting to find out what he/she is! Had for three months... If he/she was going to turn into a big beautiful crown tail or half moon.. Would it already start to look like it was going in that direction? Or does he still have a few months in him before he could start to change? It's a lot of fun seeing a baby grow! I just just wondering if maybe it looks now how it's going to look ... Or might still have a lot of change left in him.. :)
Thanks in advance and everyone's bettas are just beautiful!!

She's a veil tale female.
They usually start showing fin lengthening By like 6-8 weeks of age for them. You would have seen it not long after you got her if it was going to happen

Thanks so much! I was wondering in what time frame approx would I expect to see changes... New to the baby thing..
Still so much fun! Want more! :)

So I found some really beautiful bettas on PremiumBettas fb page... I can see what's sold. But how do you go about finding out the cost and buying one? Esp if you found one and want to try to get it before its gone?
Do you just email them or post something right on the picture? I'm completely new to buying a fish online.
What are some other tips or advice I should have?
Thanks!

So I found some really beautiful bettas on PremiumBettas fb page... I can see what's sold. But how do you go about finding out the cost and buying one? Esp if you found one and want to try to get it before its gone?
Do you just email them or post something right on the picture? I'm completely new to buying a fish online.
What are some other tips or advice I should have?
Thanks!

Hey domsmom! If you send private message to Premium Bettas on Facebook including the code of the fish you are interested in, and whether you would like any spawn females as well, they will get back to you within 24 hours with the information you need. If a fish is sold it will not have a code. Premium Bettas is located in Bangkok, Thailand. The breeder is completely fluent in clear, concise English which is extremely helpful. I have had such a positive experience with this breeder! He is very very helpful and explanatory. Good luck with fish shopping!

This is my 3g tank holding a male delta tailed Betta. He is happy in his little tank. He was upgraded from a Betta keeper a few days ago because I felt bad. His name is Socrates and he is red, white and blue! :D
image-4285169935.jpg

image-3968440151.jpg

SO I've been emailing someone from Premium Bettas about this one particular betta I fell in love with! If it's meant to be, it will be.
Will keep ya posted! :)

Back
Top Bottom