Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the first ever picture of one my bettas I'm at all proud of. They are always blurry.

1236013_10100463109841227_1606673433_n.jpg

Haha it looks like you caught it off guard an it was surprised . Love ts Faisal expression

Here's my betta in a modified fluval chi. That filter is useless and the led doesnt even work. Hooked up an aqueon 10 stuffed with my own media and an led fixture from my LFS. I think it looks nice.

Attachments

• image-3535846840.jpg
    image-3535846840.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image-25697391.jpg
    image-25697391.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image-3190076597.jpg
    image-3190076597.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 106
Hehe, I thought he looked surprised too. That's why I love that picture so much.

I think he is crazy cool, too. I had to get him when I saw him. :D

bshenanagins, your fish is beautiful! And I love your aquarium!

My betta Swayze has a scary habit of lying on the ground and sleeping like that, instead of in the hammock I made him about an inch from the surface. He just started doing this a couple days ago too! When it's night he just kinda floats to the bottom and rests there

Attachments

• image-4177446906.jpg
    image-4177446906.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 83
My newest addition for my sorority

Attachments

• image-2610022438.jpg
    image-2610022438.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 88
A better picture actually in the tank

Attachments

• image-2928960428.jpg
    image-2928960428.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 95
Just wanted to share the news I literally JUST got!
PayPal finished their investigation and decided in my honor! I get my money back from the fish I ordered in early July and never received!
Sigh of relief! I just figured it was money lost and lesson learned!

Thanks for all the kind comments on my new girl...I wasn't planning on getting anymore females but I saw her and had to get her because instead of the usual white with a reddish pink color it had a purple tail and a blue tint to it so I now have four females

Just wanted to share the news I literally JUST got!
PayPal finished their investigation and decided in my honor! I get my money back from the fish I ordered in early July and never received!
Sigh of relief! I just figured it was money lost and lesson learned!

YAAAAYYYY! I'm so glad it worked out in your favour! I've since given up on that breeder as well as I haven't heard anything from him since I told him about your issues. I'm so glad you're getting your money back, and I wish you the most luck on your future purchases!

YAAAAYYYY! I'm so glad it worked out in your favour! I've since given up on that breeder as well as I haven't heard anything from him since I told him about your issues. I'm so glad you're getting your money back, and I wish you the most luck on your future purchases!

That's so weird and disappointing! Sorry you haven't heard back either! :(
Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Had bad accident while transporting his tank spilt out completely In car . Stopped I middle of road and squeezed water from 6 month old filters I got to try help finish my tank cycle for 10 an 29 gal got home in 15 min and have fresh treated water added Melafix

image-3158047418.jpg

I really like the idea of a kurmudgenly Cambarellus patzcuarensis in our 6G Cyl Tank tank... the driftwood has a chasm that runs the length that would be a perfect cave for a little orange beast like that :)

I'm sure our tetras would be ok, but I wonder about our otocinclus as they tend to hang out wherever they stop moving...

I've had patzcuarensis take a few chunks out of panda cory fins. I don't think I would try them with otos.

Back
Top Bottom