Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe how long I've been sitting here looking at all your gorgeous bettas! Here's Lord Faren, ruler of our 36g community:

Attachments

• lordfaren3.JPG
    lordfaren3.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 163
  • lordfaren2.JPG
    lordfaren2.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 98
  • lordfaren1.JPG
    lordfaren1.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 101
I can't believe how long I've been sitting here looking at all your gorgeous bettas! Here's Lord Faren, ruler of our 36g community:

Beautiful looking betta! His color is amazing :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

It's definitely a great thread to browse thru (y)

What other fish does he live with?

It's definitely a great thread to browse thru (y)

What other fish does he live with?

Endler's Livebearers, a few Otos, some Kuhli Loaches, some RCS, and some different kinds of snails. He's pretty slow, and none of it is too flashy, so he's pretty chill towards them.

Endler's Livebearers, a few Otos, some Kuhli Loaches, some RCS, and some different kinds of snails. He's pretty slow, and none of it is too flashy, so he's pretty chill towards them.

It's nice to hear about them in community tanks, and of course they all have such different personalities. Mine does fine with green rasboras and RCS. I had a lone habrosus cory that I put in the tank and he just wouldn't leave it alone!

It's nice to hear about them in community tanks, and of course they all have such different personalities. Mine does fine with green rasboras and RCS. I had a lone habrosus cory that I put in the tank and he just wouldn't leave it alone!

Yeah, I won't lie we were a little apprehensive about trying it out, but I'm glad we did it. He's so fun to watch with the others, and he has his domain with the floating betta log and suction cup leaf hammock we got him, so he can get away from the others whenever he wants.

He likes to watch the snails, haven't seen him try to nip any bits yet either.

Thanks guys, Lord Faren is pleased! I got a gorgeous video of his finnage completely by accident tonight while trying to capture one of my snails eating a green bean:

Betta Videobomb

Oh my gosh that video is hilarious! My betta lives with Mollies and neons and he looks at them like they are way beneath him. He always looks so annoyed lol!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427584811.678065.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427584830.763673.jpg
This is my newest beta she's a crow tail female I found at pet smart. She's currently in a small 1 gallon tank while I get her 3.5 gallon ready for her to move in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys, Lord Faren is pleased! I got a gorgeous video of his finnage completely by accident tonight while trying to capture one of my snails eating a green bean:

Betta Videobomb

Hilarious, great shot, way to take advantage of the photo bombing Betta to get the nice fin color to really show up.

:bawl:LFS sold the orange Betta to someone else right as I was walking in. :bawl:

That sounds heartbreaking but there may well be something more amazing for you.

Tattoed_Alex - beautiful coloring on your fish!

this is my crew

I have 3 betta spongebob he is in a 75 g with some other community guys at home .Tbone is on my team at work in a fluval spec .and shrimp who is very shy is at home in a fluval view .Thanks for looking

I'll get some good pick of tbone and shrimp tonight

Attachments

• IMG_20150315_210310786.jpg
    IMG_20150315_210310786.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom