Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, you really like that black piranha, I've seen it in so many threads. Very nice fish though, I'm so jealous of all of you, I have to sell all my aquariums. Going away to university. :(

Haha, you really like that black piranha, I've seen it in so many threads. Very nice fish though, I'm so jealous of all of you, I have to sell all my aquariums. Going away to university. :(

Aww man that sucks! I guess you have plenty of time to figure out ideas for your future tank one day. :brows:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421665033.399713.jpg
My dojo loach because he always greets me and will eat out of my hand. -OR-
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421665088.204212.jpg
-OR- my Peacock (tire-track) Eel, I have fun trying to find where he is hiding. He's fairly new so he hasn't gotten that big yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 261556
My dojo loach because he always greets me and will eat out of my hand. -OR-
View attachment 261557
-OR- my Peacock (tire-track) Eel, I have fun trying to find where he is hiding. He's fairly new so he hasn't gotten that big yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Beautiful fish!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

My favourite has to be Finch, my little cockatoo waspfish!! He's a shy little guy, but sweet as punch!! :)

tumblr_nga3y59wTy1tt844uo1_500.jpg

My favourite has to be Finch, my little cockatoo waspfish!! He's a shy little guy, but sweet as punch!! :)

tumblr_nga3y59wTy1tt844uo1_500.jpg

What a beautiful fish! So unusual, I haven't seen one of those before :)

My new favorite is Bolivian Rams!

They're overflowing with personality!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421731669.511901.jpg
My gold angel likes to shoal with them for some reason

Fishobsessed7

What a beautiful fish! So unusual, I haven't seen one of those before :)

Thank you, shellyx!! They're quite the oddball, I've only ever seen them for sale once, and that was this guy!!

Awesome waspfish! Any tankmates?

Thank you!! A few, yes. Currently a large cinnamon clown, a snowflake eel and a skeletor eel. The one tank I always fear putting my hands into! :lol: Eels & clown will be upgraded to a 220 soon, so I'm thinking of making this tank a solely waspfish and scorpionfish one!!

Thank you!! A few, yes. Currently a large cinnamon clown, a snowflake eel and a skeletor eel. The one tank I always fear putting my hands into! :lol: Eels & clown will be upgraded to a 220 soon, so I'm thinking of making this tank a solely waspfish and scorpionfish one!!

LOL. There was a really cool scorpion fish for sale at my LFS. It was an adult, but very mean looking in an ocscar the grouch kinda way. :D

More pice of my boliviansImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422207505.420682.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422207529.943919.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422207542.787232.jpg

When I pulled out the camera one of them would dart right in front of it! Something that likes pictures for a change!

Fishobsessed7

Hard to get a picture of him but here is spook the black ghost knifefish

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1422311545400.jpg
    1422311545400.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 131
My Calico Ryukin Ambrosius

Sent from my Kestrel using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1422315980442.jpg
    1422315980442.jpg