Show off your heavily planted tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fort384 said:
Wow, some stunning tanks in this thread!

Currently, my only FW tank is my 12 gallon long Iwagumi and it is still growing in:

Stunning tank, going to look amazing in a few months - wouldn't want to know how much that set up cost, I'm sure it wasn't cheap.

Lol cost is all relative. I used to think my FW setups were costly. Then I got a reef tank...

Thanks for the compliments.

Can't say that mine is "heavily" planted but here's my 29G

View attachment 114715

I think the hardest part of a planted tank is patiently waiting for the plants to fill out, my Java moss has been the hardest to get it to attach to anything. I have a naughty little pleco that likes to move it all over the tank every night :)

butterfly_koi said:
Can't say that mine is "heavily" planted but here's my 29G

I think the hardest part of a planted tank is patiently waiting for the plants to fill out, my Java moss has been the hardest to get it to attach to anything. I have a naughty little pleco that likes to move it all over the tank every night :)

I'm going through the same thing. Darn Eastern American newt and SAE are uprooting my glosso left and right. Didn't help that I just chopped 80% of it hoping it would root more solidly. Just have to wait for it to fill back in. Glad my bushynose doesn't uproot it, too.

bud29 said:
......and what you can afford;) That is part of the reason why my tank looks pretty bad:nono:

Seriously!! But I guess after a long time of planning, and of course paying, it all pays off in the end and you can enjoy the beauty of it all.

52693-albums9857-picture40252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom