Sick Yellow Lab?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlmonyMatt

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does this fish look sick? Seems light in color compared to my other one. And what is that random black mark?

I don't think that's a yellow lab..... ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388455556.385643.jpg
Don't all yellow labs have black on their find????

That's what I thought but I looked them up and it seems the females do not have the black markings

I do not. What do I need to have a tank like that. I only have my large tank and a breeder box for that tank. I could use a bucket and a heater and a bubbler. But what's best to use

Petco dollar per gallon sale is on now, It's a good idea to have a quarantine (hospital) tank. I use a bare 10 gallon just filter, heater and a few rocks. If you have a sick fish it could spread to the other fish in your aquarium. I always place new fish in it for a few days before putting them in the main tank. Also if I notice a fish acting funny I will remove it from the main tank, observe it and treat appropriately

I posted last week about a yellow lab,mine just sat in a quite corner away from the other fish for 4days then it died .

Back
Top Bottom