Sick zebra danio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not ready to go there yet. My other tank is a 50ish gallon corner tank. I also have a rack coming from amazon I can stack at least 3 10-20 gallon tanks on. Going to try my hand at breeding some ghost and cherry shrimp and maybe guppies. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392837284.640708.jpg

Cichlid snacks, for fun and maybe a buck here or there ;)

Honestly I'd be happier to trade for other fish or supplies. We just live the shrimp they are very cute and entertaining and always seem to make us laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should ask! I was looking into those yesterday! Just not sure if I could put it in my community aquarium. I am scared it would eat my tropical sand I read cichlids would eat it! I could get a 20 gallon just for one tho! I found a few local people online that have some for sale. A new co-worker recommended them to me cause she used to have one and loved it!

Lookin as happy as possible! Just wondering if I should get some antibiotics for him... Like an all inclusive? What do you think?

You could try some melafix if you have it. That's what I use, it helps with sores. Hopefully the little guy can handle the treatment

Back
Top Bottom